Wet batch concrete plant provides high quality centrally mixed concrete for small to large engineering projects. The line is designed with a full range of plant sizes from 25m³/h to 240m³/h. With a high degree of automation, strong production capability, high accuracy and high efficiency, our concrete plant has proven to be very productive and can help you achieve the greatest return on investment.
Overview of Aimix Wet Mix Plant
Our wet mix concrete batch plant comes in two main varieties – stationary and mobile type. You can choose from the AJ series (stationary type) or AJY series (mobile type) depending on your project specifications. The popular models include AJ(Y)25, AJ(Y)35, AJ(Y)50, AJ(Y)60, AJ(Y)75, AJ90 and AJ120.
Stationary wet mix concrete plant
It is ideal for producers of ready-mix concrete or large construction projects that require high quality concrete mix. It is available with a variety of sizes from small, medium to large concrete plant. Generally, it takes 10 to 15 days to erect a small plant with production capacity below 50m³/h; 20 to 30 days for installing a medium-sized plant (production capacity ranges from 50m³/h to 90m³/h); 45 days for erecting a large batch plant with more than 90m³/h production capacity. The stationary concrete batching plant is meant for the utmost efficiency and productivity, which is a popular choice for concrete producers.
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||1600|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||4.1|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈23|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈100|
Specifications of stationary plant:
|Model||Bucket type||Belt type|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50||75||60||90||120||180|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1500||JS1000||JS1500||MAO3000/2000 (SICOMA)||MAO4500/3000 (SICOMA)|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5||2×30||2×18.5||2×30||2×37||2×55|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72||72||60||60||65||65|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800||1200||1600||2400||1600||2400||3000||4500|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60||Φ80||Φ60||Φ80||Φ80||Φ80|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||3×3||3×5||3×8||3×12||4×7||4×15||4×15||4×20|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3||2/3/4||3/4||3/4||4/5||4/5||4/5/6||4/5/6|
|Powder Storage Silo (ton) (Optional)||1×50||2×50||1×100||2×100||2×100||3×100||4×200||4×200|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.3||4.3|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1000） ±2%||（300~1000） ±2%||（300~1000） ±2%||(300~1500) ±2%||(300~1000) ±2%||(300~1500) ±2%||(300~2000) ±2%||(300~3000) ±2%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~750） ±1%||（100~900） ±1%||（100~750） ±1%||（100~900） ±1%||（100~1200） ±1%||（100~1800） ±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Water (kg)||（60~150） ±1%||（60~150） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~400） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~400） ±1%||（100~600） ±1%||（100~800） ±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Additive (kg)||（5~20） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~25） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~25） ±1%||（5~30） ±1%||（5~50） ±1%|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈18||≈23||≈30||≈40||≈68||≈93||≈101|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65||≈75||≈100||≈140||≈110||≈160||≈220||≈290|
380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
Mobile wet batching plant
The plant is a quick-install versatile plant that allows the concrete producers to be up and running within just a matter of days after arrival on site. It is designed with a trailer unit for convenient transportation. If you require a temporary plant and frequent relocation, a mobile type concrete production plant may be a cost-effective solution.
Specifications of mobile plant:
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800||1200||1600|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||2×3||2×5||3×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Powder Storage Silo (ton) (Optional)||1×50||2×50||1×100|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||3.8||4.1|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1500）±2%||（300~1500）±2%||（300~3000）±2%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300）±1%||（100~300）±1%||（250~900）±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Water (kg)||（60~150） ±1%||（60~150） ±1%||80~300）±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Additive (kg)||/||（8~20） ±1%||（8~20） ±1%|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈22||≈26|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈61||≈73||≈92|
|Power Supply||380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
Advantages of Wet Batch Concrete Plant
- Compact design and optimal performance. The electrical components are sourced from imported renowned brands, which are very reliable and durable.
- Compulsory mixer for higher efficiency and even agitation
- High automation. Automatic control system makes it easy for the user to operate.
- Environmental friendly as it works in a closed state.
- Easy to maintain and repair since the plant is equipped with industry standard accessories.
- Multiple configurations to suit varied needs of clients.
Technical Features of Wet Batch Concrete Plant
Wet batch plant is capable of producing 25m³ to 240m³ of wet concrete per hour. We provide a range of designs and configurations to make sure you end up with the most appropriate solution.
- Storage system – powdery material including cement and fly ash is stored in the cement silo of welded or bolted type. Admixture is stored in a steel container.
- Weighing system – the ingredients are weighed at the same time. Aggregate can weighed separately or in turn using a batching machine. The batching equipment generally consists of weighing hoppers and storage bins. In case of separate weighing, the batching machine has four aggregate bins, each with a weighing hopper below. If weighing in turn, the concrete batcher has two, three or four aggregate bins with only one weighing hopper. Powder and liquid are weighed by weighing hoppers. Generally speaking, the error of aggregate weighing system is ±1~2%, powder and liquid weighing error is within ±1%.
- Conveying system – each unit of the concrete plant is fitted with a conveying system for fast material transferring. The aggregate is fed into the concrete mixer using a belt conveyor or a hopper. The belt type batch plant is an ideal option to produce commercial concrete, while the hopper type is commonly used in small and temporary concrete plants. Powdery material is transferred into the mixer by using screw conveyors.
- Mixing system – the ready mix plant is fitted with JS500-4000 twin shaft compulsory mixer to ensure highest quality and even mixture of concrete. The mixer liner is made of high manganese alloy to ensure excellent wear resistance.
- Pneumatic system – it provides power for each unit for easy unloading.
- Control system – the plant can be managed via different control systems: fully automatic control (PLC with computer), and semi-automatic control (control panel). The fully automatic control system enables the user to monitor and control all aspects of the plant, such as creating and storing formulas, saving and printing reports, which is a popular option for users. Another cost-effective option is control panel, which has simple structure and easy to use.
We also supply a wide array of auxiliary equipment to work alongside the concrete plant, such as wheel loader and concrete pump. For more information, talk to one of our professionals online.
Aimix Wet Batch Concrete Plant for sale
Looking for a dependable wet mix plant manufacturer? Go for Aimix, which is a trusted name in concrete batching plant industries. We provide a turnkey concrete plant comprising the design, manufacturing and service. Backed by professional engineers, we are able to design the most reliable and economical solution for your project. You can also enjoy a perfect after-sales service at our company, including the plant erection, commissioning, staff training and instruction, free technical advice and spare parts service. Our fully skilled after-sales service engineers are there to ensure proper interface of all concrete plant equipment, as well as a quick and smooth running of your project.
To receive a free quote on wet batch concrete plant, feel free to get in touch with us.