AIMIX provides you with one-stop stone crushing plant for the manufacture of aggregates of various sizes. The designed capacity ranges from 30t/h to 500t/h. The crusher plant can crush various hard rocks such as basalt, limestone, granite, feldspar and quartz. You can choose stationary or mobile type to your specific needs. Besides, various designs and configurations are available to fit your job site and job requirements.
Stationary crusher plant is suitable for small to large projects with output of 30t/h to 500t/h. With reasonable layout, superior quality machines and optimum performance, the crushing plant helps you achieve maximum in productivity and your return on investment. Besides, the crushing process can be custom designed to your specific applications.
Typical Stone Crushing Plant Plans For Your Reference
- Vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + impact crusher + vibrating screen + belt conveyor + electric control system
- Vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + fine jaw crusher + vibrating screen + belt conveyor + electric control system
- Vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + cone crusher + vibrating screen + belt conveyor + electric control system
For secondary crushing, you can choose impact crusher, cone crusher or fine jaw crusher depending on your requirements on the finished product size and shape. Cone crusher or fine jaw crusher is a cost-effective option when the particle size and shape of the stone is not demanding. However, for building construction, road construction and bridge construction that require highly for the stone size and shape, the impact crusher is a better choice which can produce better shaped stones.
In addition, if you have requirements on the particle shape, and at the same time reduce the costs of the wearing parts, you can choose cone crusher or fine jaw crusher as secondary crushing, impact crusher as tertiary crushing, which can not only reduce the costs of the wearing parts, but achieve a good particle shape.
Stone Crushing Plant Process
The stationary crushing unit consists of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyor and electric control system. Sand washing machine, dust collector and other machines can also be added to this line to meet your specific requirements. Jaw crusher is used for coarse crushing of all kinds of stones. Impact crusher is designed for intermediate crushing and fine crushing of materials like limestone, quartz, dolomite and gypsum. Cone crusher can process various rocks with high hardness such as basalt, bauxite and iron ore with improved production capacity and crushing efficiency.
- Stones are sent to jaw crusher for primary crushing through vibrating feeder.
- Through belt conveyor, the roughly crushed materials are sent to cone crusher or impact crusher for secondary crushing.
- The finely crushed stones are transferred to vibrating screen where they are sorted into different sizes.
- The stones that match the final particle size requirement will be transferred to the finished products pile, while the others will be sent back to impact crusher or cone crusher for re-crushing.
Considerations When Selecting Stone Crushing Plant And Equipment
There are a few things you need to consider in order to select the most appropriate solution for your application, including but not limited to:
- Property of the material, including the type, hardness and density: it is an importance factor that determines the type and model of the crusher equipment.
- Output capacity: according to your requirements.
- Maximum particle size of raw material: it determines the distribution of the load of each crushing section and whether the stones need to be pre-screened.
- Finished product size: it determines the selection of vibrating screen as well as open-circuit or closed-circuit cycle.
- Finished product uses: it may involve the requirements of finished product shaping.
- Mud content, sand content and water content: it affects the choice of the crusher type and whether the material needs to be washed.
- Ambient temperature in your local area: it may affect the choice of the lubricant and the cooling water, as well as cold or heat resistance of the belt conveyor.
- Electricity situation at your work site: it may affect the speed ratio of the motor and reducer.
- Environmental protection standard: whether to configure a dust collector.
- Other requirements
You can discuss the above information with one of our experts who will help you identify the most suitable solution for your project.
Why Choose Us?
As one of reputable stone crushing plant manufacturer and supplier in China, AIMIX group always focuses on the needs of customers and bring our expertise, extensive experience and full range of service to their valued projects. We have a professional technical team to provide technical support and advice. Our after-sales service center is here to help you in the installation and commissioning of the plant, and also offer staff training, spare parts service and 12-month warranty. Our service is available at 24/7. What’s more, our stone crusher plant is competitively priced and ruggedly constructed for maximum reliability, durability and cost effectiveness.
If you are looking to set up an entire stone crushing plant, AIMIX group can be your dependable partner.