Stationary crushing plant is ideally suited to small to large projects with output of 30tph to 500tph. We provide primary, secondary and tertiary crushing solutions with a range of designs and configurations to meet individual requirements. With our experienced specialists, we can provide you with professional service to help you achieve your goals quickly. When you need help with a new crushing plant and equipment, simply contact us.
Stationary Stone Crushing Plant Planning
- Coarse crushing: jaw crusher is commonly employed for primary crushing. Its model is determined by the maximum particle size and the output capacity you require.
- Secondary crushing: the type of the crusher machine is determined by the hardness of the material. For soft and brittle materials like limestone, impact crusher is typically used. Cone crusher is a better option to crush hard stones.
- Fine crushing: if the finished product you require is less than 20mm, cone crusher or sand making machine is employed for tertiary crushing.
- Selection of vibrating feeder: it is determined by the particle size and the output capacity you require.
- Selection of vibrating screen: it is determined by the type of discharge and the output you require.
- Selection of belt conveyor: the width of the belt conveyor is determined by the conveying amount, and the length is determined by the height difference of the equipment.
The crushing equipment and process can be flexibly designed depending on your working conditions and job requirements. If you are looking to set up an entire stationary crushing station, you can rely on AIMIX who can provide you with the best design and high performance crushing equipment.
AIMIX Wide Range of Stationary Crushing Plant Equipment
- Vibrating feeder
Our APGZD series feeder uses vibration motor as the vibration source, which has simple structure, low failure rate and large capacity.
- Jaw crusher
APPE series jaw crusher and APPEX series fine jaw crusher are available to suit varied crushing requirements.
- Impact crusher
Impact crusher can be designed with two or three cavities depending on your crushing requirements.
- VSI crusher
VSI crusher is a perfect choice for stone shaping and sand making. With advanced design, the machine will greatly increase productivity and reduce wear costs.
Common Applications of Crushing Plant
Stationary crushing and screening plants are commonly used to crush metal ores and non-metallic ores such as iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, basalt, limestone, granite and quartz. Typical examples are:
- River pebble crushing plant: river pebble is high quality material for making artificial sand, which is a perfect choice in terms of strength, shape and color.
- Limestone crushing plant: it is used to produce sand and aggregates.
- Basalt crushing plant: the sand made of basalt can be mixed with concrete to reduce the weight of concrete and at the same time maintain the strength. It also has the features of sound insulation and heat insulation, making it ideal for high-rise building construction.
- Quartz stone crushing plant: it can produce high quality artificial sand, which is even better than natural sand.
Stationary Crushing Plant Design Consideration
- Multi-stage crushing: based on current technology and the concept of crushing ratio, a stone crushing plant requires multi-stage crushing including primary crushing, secondary crushing and even tertiary crushing.
- The matching of the processing capacity of different crushing equipment
- Feed port size and discharge port size that are allowed in different crushing stages.
- Discharge port size should meet the crushing requirements of the next stage.
- Transfer silo: it is usually added before the secondary and tertiary crushing equipment to optimize the crushing process. It is commonly found in 100t/h stone crushing plant and above.
- Less repeated crushing
- Belt conveyor: the number of the belt conveyor is determined by production requirements and transport height difference.
- Flexible layout: the crushing process and the position of the crushers can be flexibly designed to your specific requirements.
Interested in our stationary crushing plant or want the best prices?
For example, the crushing site should be separated from the quarry by at least 200 meters; build a safe space for equipment maintenance and operation; the lifting device is placed above the equipment.
- Environmental protection
Using closed-circuit water circulation system and sewage treatment system to achieve zero sewage discharge; using dust collector for clean production; on-site road and ground hardening treatment.
- Automation grade
The system can be automatically operated by using programming control.
- Low energy consumption
Using low-energy-consuming equipment; using variable frequency control for equipment that needs to adjust parameters frequently during production.
Get A Free Quote Today!
There are a few things to consider prior the design of a stone crusher plant, including:
- Ore property including size and hardness
- Sand content and mud content of the raw material
- Finished product size and uses
- Output capacity
You can discuss these information with one of our professionals to get the most economical and suitable stationary crushing plant for your project. Contact us today to get a free quote!