Solid brick machine is designed to produce a new style of brick with burning-free feature and high compressive strength. The same machinery is able to produce other types of bricks by making use of interchangeable moulds. It can manufacture bricks of any size and shape to your specific requirements. In addition, we provide a wide array of ancillary equipment such as cement silo, screw conveyor, concrete mixer, belt conveyor, pan mixer and stacker to help you build a highly efficient and productive brick production line.
|Production capacity||According to your requirements|
|Molding mechanism||Hydraulic pressure|
|Installation method||Stationary or mobile|
|Automatic grade||Semi-automatic or fully automatic|
|Application||For making solid blocks|
|Brick type||Concrete blocks, cement blocks, fly ash blocks, sand blocks, etc.|
|Installation and commissioning||Available|
Solid Brick Making Machine Specifications
Features of Solid Brick Machine
- Compact design
- Automatic control
- High pressure
- High versatility
- Low energy consumption
- Easy operation
- Easy maintenance
- Reduced labor cost
How to Make Solid Blocks
1. Raw material for making solid bricks:
Cement, sand, stone dust, fly ash, slag, construction waste, etc.
2. Equipment required for brick production line
- Mixing system: to produce an even mixture of concrete. It mainly consists of cement silo, screw conveyor, water and cement weighing systems, batching machine, concrete mixer and belt conveyor. The configuration can be different depending on the scale of your production line.
- Pallet feeder: ideal for medium to large-scale production line to save manpower.
- Coating system: to produce bricks of a certain color. It mainly consists of pan mixer and belt conveyor.
- Solid brick machine: to produce high quality bricks of different sizes and shapes.
- Stacker: to pile up the pallets and bricks in order to save the floor space. If it is a mobile brick making machine, no stacker is needed.
3. Brick making process:
- Raw material preparation: raw material in the required proportions is mixed in the concrete mixer to produce high quality concrete mix.
- Coating material preparation: coating material is thoroughly mixed in the pan mixer.
- Pallet preparation: pallets are fed into the brick machine by a pallet feeder.
- Brick making: raw material is compacted and molded in the brick making machine by mould head coming down to the mould cavity and high frequency vibrating of the lower mould. The compaction is implement by a hydraulic pressure cylinder.
- Curing: the finished bricks on pallets are taken to the curing site by a forklift and cured by water spray. Generally, the bricks are sprayed with water the next day and then every other day. The curing usually takes 5 to 7 days.
4. End products:
Solid bricks for a variety of uses, such as for commercial construction, housing construction and paving. The bricks can be manufactured into any shape and size by using interchangeable moulds.
Tell Us What You Are Looking For
You can fill out the contact form or send us an email to describe your requirements in detail, including but not limited to:
- The type of brick machine you need
- Production capacity you require
- Brick type
- Brick size
- How many sets?
- Ancillary equipment that you may need for a complete brick production line
- Other requirements
We will get back to you soon once we receive your inquiry. The quotation process can take several days depending on the complexity of your project. Send your enquiry now to get the latest solid block making machine price.
AIMIX – Your Trusted Partner
Aimix group is renowned for the construction material manufacturing machinery that are designed and manufactured with the latest technology and standards. We offer a wide range of products with constant improvement to meet the requirements of the growing construction industry. With state-of-the-art processing facilities and sophisticated manufacturing process, we guarantee unique quality products. Moreover, we provide a comprehensive after-sales service to help these producers run quickly and smoothly. Interested in our solid brick machine or other construction machinery? Contact us today to get a free quote.