Small brick machine is a cost-effective and versatile device to make bricks and blocks of different types, shapes and colors. With a wealth of experience of designing, manufacturing and servicing robust and durable machinery, Aimix has been a trusted name in the construction machinery industry. Built with a hydraulic pressure system, our machine provides better shaping and high compressive strength for the end products. We provide different styles of machines for catering varied needs of our clients such as stationary, mobile, semi-automatic and fully automatic brick making machine.
1. Fully automatic:
- Overall Dimension: 5990*4260*2620mm
- Rated pressure: 16MPa
- Molding form: Vibration and pressure
- Vibration frequency: 4500(r/min)
- Pallet size: 680*550mm
- Molding cycle: 20(s)
- Overall power: 20.75KW
The fully automatic brick machine is controlled by PLC control unit for reduced manpower and simple operation.
- High degree of automatic
- High operational efficiency
- Easy operation
- Low failure rate
2. Semi automatic:
Semi-automatic brick machine is operated by pushing buttons, that is, each step is done by pressing a button.
- Simple and robust structure
- Low investment
- Low energy consumption
- Easy to use
Technical Features of Aimix Small Brick Making Machine
- Unlike the conventional brick making machine, our machine is designed to produce burning-free bricks, which is conducive to environmental protection.
- With hydraulic pressure cylinder, the machine provides better forming.
- Table vibration ensures the density and intensity of the finished bricks.
- Interchangeable moulds enable you to produce blocks of different types and sizes.
- Colored bricked can be manufactured by adding pigments.
- With automatic control system, the machine is very easy to operate.
- Cycle time can be anywhere from 15 to 25s.
Details of Small Hydraulic Brick Machine Production Line
1. Raw material for making bricks:
Cement, fly ash, sand, stone dust, slag, coal gangue, construction waste, etc
2. Scope of supply for brick making plant
- Pan mixer: for thoroughly mixing of raw material to provide consistent product quality
- Belt conveyor: to transfer raw material to the machine
- Small scale brick making machine: raw material is compacted and formed in the machine with
- Stacker: finished bricks on pallets are piled up by the stacker so as to save your limited floor space.
3. End products:
- Solid bricks
- Hollow bricks
- Interlocking bricks
- Porous bricks
- Paving bricks
- And more
4. Small brick production line configurations:
- ABM-3S or ABM-3A series
- 400 or 500 pan mixer
- 8m belt conveyor
- Stacker: lifting motor 0.8kw, running motor 0.75kw, single pallet each time
- Pallet thickness: PVC 18-20mm, bamboo 20-22mm, fiber 20-22mm
Tell Us What You Need
How to get a free quote from us? You can either fill out the contact form, give us a call or send us an email to tell us what you need in detail, such as the type of machine you require, production capacity, the type and size of brick you desire and auxiliary equipment you need. Once we receive your enquiry, we will get back to you soon. For the latest small brick machine price or for further information about the equipment, please feel free to contact us.
Brick Machine Service
We are able to follow our customers during the whole order process and also offer local service to help these producers be up and running quickly. With comprehensive after-sales service comprising the equipment installation, commissioning, the acceptance, warranty, free technical advice, spare parts service and staff training, we aim to satisfy our clients to the utmost extent. In a word, full satisfaction of our clients is and will always be our priority.
If you have any need for after-sales service, call the after-sales service department.
High Quality Small Brick Making Machine for Sale
With many years of experience in the design and supply of brick machines, we can be your trusted partner. All our machines are built with superior quality components, and also in accordance with industry standards to ensure reliability and increased lifespan. What’s more, they are designed with the latest technology to provide optimum performance and high productivity. Interested in our small brick machine for sale? contact us online today!