Sand making plant is specifically engineered to produce artificial sand with various grades or sizes which can be a better substitute to natural sand. We manufacture versatile and powerful sand crushing and screening plant with two, three or Quadra stages to meet individual requirements of customers. The production plant can be flexibly designed and configured to meet different process requirements as well as ensure optimal performance. In addition, we supply turnkey plant and full range of service to help producers be up and run quickly. If you are in need of m sand plant, simply contact us.
Sand Making Plant Details
1. Output capacity
2. Raw materials for making artificial sand
River pebble: it is high quality material for making sand.
Quartz stone: it can be crushed to make quartz sand or silica sand, which is even better than natural sand in terms of strength and shape.
Limestone: it is the raw material for making sand and aggregates.
Granite: with high quartz content and low sulfide content, it is high quality raw material for sand making.
Basalt: sand made from basalt can be mixed with the concrete, which will reduce the weight of the concrete, while having the characteristics of sound insulation and heat insulation.
3. Scope of supply for sand making plant
The crushing plant mainly consists of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher, VSI crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyor, sand washer and electric control system. Our reliable and robust m sand production unit and equipment are intended to bring maximum productivity and profits to your business.
- Jaw crusher
Jaw crusher is more commonly used for rough crushing of various rocks under any working condition. The stones crushed by this type of machine are usually flaky. Our jaw crusher machine has strong adaptability, high crushing ratio and simple structure.
- Cone crusher
Cone crusher is able to crush various kinds of rocks with high efficiency and high crushing ratio, commonly employed for secondary crushing. We provide a wide range of cone crushers including spring cone crusher, single cylinder hydraulic cone crusher and multi-cylinder cone crusher to meet different working conditions.
- VSI impact crusher
VSI crusher, also known as sand making machine, is a perfect choice for making artificial sand from stone. The sand made by vertical shaft impact crusher is of cubical shape with less powder, which is ideal for all types of construction work, concreting and plastering.
Features of VSI crusher: large feed size; close-circuit cycle with the vibrating screen; better control of the sand grade or size; perfect particle shape.
- Sand washing machine
We provide bucket wheel type (APXSD series) and spiral type (APLX series) sand washing machines to meet different requirements of customers. The machine is designed to wash off impurities from sand and make it suitable for use.
4. Work flow of sand making plant
Vibrating feeder – jaw crusher – cone crusher – sand making machine – vibrating screen
Sand maker and vibrating screen form a closed-circuit cycle to control the sand particle size. That is to say, the sand that meets the particle size requirements will be discharged, and the others will be sent to the crusher machine for re-crushing.
5. Finished product
The sand made by VSI crusher is cubical and angular in shape. It can be divided into three grades: I, II and III.
Class I sand is suitable for concrete with a strength class greater than C60.
Class II sand is suitable for concrete with strength grade of C30-C60 and also meets the requirements of antifreeze and impermeability.
Class III sand is suitable for concrete and construction mortars with a strength class less than C30.
Why AIMIX Artificial Sand Making Plant?
- Customized stone production plant as per customer requirement
- Cost effective with less maintenance
- High degree of automatic operation
- Good grain shape and low powder output
Construction Sand Making Plant Selection
You will need to address the following information when talking to one of sand making plant manufacturers:
- Property of the raw material: including type, hardness, density, etc.
- Output capacity your require
- Maximum particle size of the material: it is better to have a particle size characteristic curve or a analysis table of the raw materials. Maximum particle size will determine the distribution of the load of each crushing stage and whether to pre-screen the material.
- Finished product size: it will influence the selection of the vibrating screen, as well as open or closed-circuit cycle.
- Mud content and water content of the material: it will determine the type of the crusher machines
- Ambient temperature: it may influence the selection of the lubricant, cooling water, conveyor belt, etc.
- Environmental protection requirements: do you require a dust removal system?
- Geological conditions of your work site: it may influence the design of the foundations and steel structures.
- Other special working conditions and requirements.
You can discuss these information with one of our specialists, and they will help you select the most economical and productive sand processing plant solution for your project.
To get a free quote of sand making plant, you can fill out the contact form or send us an email to let us know what you need. We will get back to you soon.