Quarry crushing plant can be applied to the crushing of limestone, basalt, granite, cobblestone and other rocks. The quality of the finished products after crushing can fully reach the GB14685-2001 standard, providing qualified aggregates for highways, railways, water conservancy, and concrete mixing plants. The quarry crusher plant has the characteristics of reliable performance, reasonable design, convenient operation and high work efficiency.
Configurations of Quarry Crushing Plant
Common configuration of quarry stone production line includes: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher, vibrating screen, and washing machine. Each equipment is connected by a belt conveyor to form a complete set of stone production line. The crushing plant produced by our company has a processing capacity of 50-500 t/h to meet different needs of customers. It can be used to crush and screen river pebble, basalt, granite, limestone and other stones with a hardness not exceeding 320MPa.
When the hardness of the crushed material does not exceed 320Mpa, such as granite and basalt, the stone crushing production line is designed with primary and secondary, crushing process. The main equipment includes: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher (primary crushing), impact crusher (secondary crushing), vibrating screen, belt conveyor.
When the hardness of the material does not exceed 150Mpa, efficient compound crusher is used to save costs and improve work efficiency. The main equipment includes: vibrating feeder, efficient compound crusher (with unique design, it can crush the block material into the ideal particle size at one time), vibrating screen, belt conveyor.
Stone crushing process: the stone is fed into the jaw crusher by the vibrating feeder for primary crushing; through the belt conveyor, the coarsely crushed material is sent to the impact crusher for secondary crushing; the finely crushed stones are delivered the vibrating screen, where they are divided into different sizes; stones that meet the final particle size requirements will be transferred to the finished product pile, while others will be returned to the impact crusher for re-crushing.
Features and Advantages of Quarry Crushing Plant
- The crushing and screening plant has a high degree of automation. In addition to the startup and shutdown of the equipment and daily maintenance, the plant requires almost no manual operation.
- The finished stones have uniform particle size and good shape.
- High production efficiency, low operating cost, large output
- Reasonable layout, reliable performance, convenient operation, low energy consumption
Selection of Quarry Crushing Plant
- Consider your production needs
Output capacity, property of the material, maximum particle size of the raw material, finished product size you require, finished product uses, etc.
- Selecting a reliable manufacturer with rich experience
Since the configuration of the production process must consider many factors, such as material property, terrain, capacity, angle and length of the belt conveyor, finished products size and use, etc. only a well-experienced crushing plant manufacturer has the ability to design the most reasonable configuration and production process.
- Consider energy saving and environment protection
Environmental friendly crushing plant and equipment is not only the main trend in the future, but it can save your future investment.
- Consider after-sales service
Choose a manufacturer that provides comprehensive after-sales services, such as the installation and commissioning of the crushing plant and equipment, staff training service, spare parts service, 12-month warranty, etc.
Let Us Know What You Need
In order to help you select the most productive and economical solution for your project, please let us know your requirements in detail:
- Output capacity you require
- Property of the raw material, such as the type, density, hardness, etc. (This is an important factor determining the type and model of the crushing equipment.)
- Maximize particle size of the raw material
- Finished product size you require
- Finished product uses (there may be requirements for finished product shaping)
- Mud, sand and water content (it may affect the choice of crushing equipment and whether the material needs to be washed.)
- Environmental protection standard, which will determine whether to configure a dust collector.
- Other special requirements
Please provide the above basic information so we can design the most suitable crushing plant to maximize your productivity and your return on investment.
Aimix Service for Crushing Plant
Aimix group is not only committed to the design and manufacture of a wide range of construction machinery, but provide comprehensive after-sales service. The company has also established LBS centers in several countries, including Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia.
Our service includes:
- Send experienced engineers to the work site to guide the installation and commissioning of the plant. We also make a return visit to make sure you run smoothly.
- We offer staff training service, free technical advisory service and 12-month warranty.
- We offer the original and high quality spare parts for the equipment maintenance.
- Our service is available at 24/7.
Interested in our quarry crushing plant or want to get the latest price? Get in touch with us.