Concrete block making machine is designed to produce vibration pressed concrete blocks which are essential building material. Our machines are reliable with a high production capacity, and they are intended to manufacture blocks in an efficient manner. The block making machine is supplied with interchangeable moulds for making concrete blocks of different shapes and sizes. We offer a wide array of block machines to meet any need of customers.
Concrete Block Making Machine Specifications
Concrete block molding machine is designed to make bricks of 5-23cm height. It occupies a relatively small installation and operating area. This type of machine requires pallets for concrete block stacking.
Raw Material Required for Block Making
Raw material to form bricks includes cement, sand, slag and stone, which first is fed into a concrete mixer to produce an even mixture of concrete. The concrete is formed in moulds by vibration and compaction in either egg laying type or static type machine.
End Products of Block Machine
Our block and brick machine is designed to produce various blocks for making walls, pavements and other elements in construction, including:
- Concrete solid block
- Concrete hollow block
- Light weight block
- Paving block
- Concrete perforated block
- Compound wall block
- Other type of block as per client requirements
What Is The Cost of Concrete Block Making Machine?
Block machines can vary widely in terms of configurations and specifications, so the costs may differ from each other. As a reputable concrete block machine manufacturer and supplier in China, we design and construct the machine with the latest technology to ensure reliability, durability and suitability. To get a precise concrete block making machine price, you need to address the following information:
- The type of machine you need
- Your required specifications, such as production capacity, type of brick to be molded
- How many sets do you need?
- Ancillary equipment you may need
- Other requirements
Interested in concrete block making machine price? You can fill out the contact form or give us a call to receive a free quote.
Major Components of Concrete Block Making Machine
The block making machine mainly consists of pallet feeder, block molding machine, block conveyor, hydraulic station and PLC control system. It can be designed with interchangeable molds to meet different needs of clients. Our machine is made of high quality material for long lasting service. With compact design and sturdy construction, the concrete block making machines from Aimix Group are popular and extensively used for construction.
Ancillary Equipment for Concrete Block Production
Cement silo: 50-100T capacity, bolted or welded type for storing cement
Screw conveyor: to transfer cement to the weighing hopper
Concrete batching machine: it consists of two or three storage bins and one weighing hopper.
Vertical mixer or pan mixer: JQ350, JQ400, JQ500 to meet different production needs.
Concrete mixer: JS500, JS750 twin shaft compulsory mixer to produce high quality and even mixture of concrete
Belt conveyor: to transfer concrete mix into the block machine; 6m or 8m depending on your production capacity
Stacker: to stack pallets of bricks
Pallet: to contain finished blocks. You can choose from PVC pallet, bamboo pallet and fiber pallet.
Concrete Block Making Plant Specifications
- ABM-8S, ABM-10S, ABM-12S hydraulic block machine
- 100T cement silo, screw conveyor, water and cement weighing systems
- PLD1200 batching machine (two or three storage bins)
- JS750 concrete mixer
- Pallet feeder (it is used to feed pallets to the block machine since they are extremely heavy)
- 8m belt conveyor
- If coating system is required, JQ350 pan mixer and 6m belt conveyor are provided.
- Pallet thickness: PVC 25-30mm, bamboo 25-30mm, fiber 25-30mm
- ABM-4S, ABM-5S, ABM-6S brick making machine
- 50-100 ton cement silo, screw conveyor, water and cement weighing systems
- PLD800 concrete batcher (two bins), or PLD1200 (two or three bins)
- JS500 twin shaft mixer
- Pallet feeder (optional)
- 8m belt conveyor
- JQ350 vertical mixer, 6m belt conveyor
- Pallet thickness: PVC 20-25mm, bamboo 20-25mm, fiber 22-25mm
- ABM-3A, ABM-3S block maker
- 8m belt conveyor
- JQ400 or JQ500 pan mixer
- Pallet thickness: PVC 18-20mm, bamboo 20-22mm, fiber 20-22mm
Interested in our concrete block making machine or want the best prices?
Concrete Block Making Machine Working Procedure
Do you know how to make concrete blocks? The production consists of several basic processes:
- Raw material preparation: certain amounts of sand, gravel and slag are transferred to the batching machine to measure a proper amount of each material. Cement and water are transferred to weighing hoppers which are directly placed overhead the mixer. And then these materials are fed into the concrete mixer to produce an even concrete mix.
- Pallet preparation: pallets are used to store and stack the end products.
- Coating material preparation: color pigments are fed into JQ series pan mixer to produce an even mixture.
- Concrete block making process: concrete mix is transferred by a belt conveyor to the auto brick machine for compacting and molding. Specifically speaking, the concrete is compacted by the upper mold head coming down on the mold cavities, and the compaction is supplemented by hydraulic pressure cylinder acting on the mold head. The molds determine the shape and size of the blocks. As many as 15 blocks can be molded at one time. Coating material is fed into the machine by a color material feeder to produce colored blocks. Pallets are fed into the machine by a pallet feeder to store finished blocks, which are then transferred by a block conveyor to a stacker to pile pallets and blocks.
Quality Concrete Bock Making Machine for Sale in Bangladesh
We provide a range of block machines with various styles and configurations to meet each and every requirement of customers. Years of hard work in the design, manufacturing and service of block and brick machines have made us a trusted name in the construction machinery industry.
Design – all the machines are designed in accordance with international standard. Backed by experienced professionals, we can custom design and build the machine to suit any need of our clients.
Manufacturing – incorporating the uses of quality components from renowned brands, as well as stringent quality control, our machines are delivered with the highest quality and the most competitive price.
Service – we provide a perfect after-sales service for overseas clients, including the equipment installation, commissioning, staff training and spare parts service. The service is available at 7*24hours every week. In case of doubt, call the after-sales service center.
Interested in Aimix concrete block making machine? Contact us now to get the most appropriate and economical solution for the job.