Compact concrete batching plant is engineered for centralized mixing of concrete. Due to high degree of mechanization and automation, and high productivity, concrete batch plant is often used in large and medium-sized water conservancy, electric power, bridge construction and other projects with large concrete demand, long construction period, and concentrated construction sites. The concrete plant can also ensure the quality of concrete and save cement.
Types of Compact Concrete Batching Plant For Sale
Generally, concrete batching plants are divided into two categories: stationary concrete plant and mobile concrete batch plant.
The stationary plant adopts a modular design, which is very easy to install and maintain. It also has strong production capacity, stable performance and high degree of automation, widely used in large-scale engineering construction. The common specifications of stationary concrete batching plants include: AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50, AJ-60, AJ-75, AJ-90, AJ-120, AJ-180, AJ-240, etc.
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||1600|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||4.1|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈23|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈100|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||75|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS1500|
|Mixer Power (kW)||2×30|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||2400|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ80|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||4.1|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈30|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈140|
The mobile concrete mixing station can be towed by a towing unit, which has strong mobility and makes the production more flexible. The plant is generally used for various small and medium-sized temporary construction projects. The common specifications include: AJY-25, AJY-35, and AJY-50.
According to the purpose, the batching plants can be divided into commercial concrete plant and engineering concrete plant. The commercial mixing plant is engineered for commercial purposes, which should be highly efficient and economical, and at the same time meet environmental protection requirements. The engineering batching plant is for self-use, which should meet your specific project requirements.
In terms of concrete mixer configuration, the compact concrete batching plant can be equipped with single or double mixers depending on your production requirements.
Features of Compact Concrete Batching Plant
- The compact concrete batching plant and equipment adopt the overall steel structure casting. The high quality H-shaped steel not only has a good appearance, but also strengthens the overall structural strength of the plant. The equipment is easy to install and can be applied to various complex terrain conditions.
- The plant has good mixing performance. The mixing equipment adopts JS series horizontal shaft compulsory concrete mixer, which not only has strong mixing performance, high work efficiency and even stirring, but can achieve good mixing effects for dry hard, plastic and various proportions of concrete.
- The plant is also equipped with a variety of superior quality and sophisticated accessories, such as screw conveyors, measuring sensors, pneumatic components, etc. These components ensure high reliability, accurate measurement and long service life of the concrete plant. In addition, each maintenance part of the plant is equipped with a walking platform or inspection ladder, and has sufficient operating space.
- The mixing plant is very environmentally friendly. During the operation of the plant, the powder control is performed in a fully closed system. The powder tank adopts efficient dust collectors, fog spraying and other methods to greatly reduce the pollution of the dust to the environment. Besides, the discharge equipment and the exhaust system of the pneumatic system all adopt noise reduction devices to effectively reduce noise pollution.
Concrete Plant Specifications
AJ series stationary concrete plant
|Model||Bucket type||Belt type|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50||75||75||90||120||180|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1500||JS1000||JS1500||MAO3000/2000 (SICOMA)||MAO4500/3000 (SICOMA)|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5||2×30||2×18.5||2×30||2×37||2×55|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72||72||60||60||65||65|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800||1200||1600||2400||1600||2400||3000||4500|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60||Φ80||Φ60||Φ80||Φ80||Φ80|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||3×3||3×5||3×8||3×12||4×7||4×15||4×15||4×20|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3||2/3/4||3/4||3/4||4/5||4/5||4/5/6||4/5/6|
|Powder Storage Silo (ton) (Optional)||1×50||2×50||1×100||2×100||2×100||3×100||4×200||4×200|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.3||4.3|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1000） ±2%||（300~1000） ±2%||（300~1000） ±2%||(300~1500) ±2%||(300~1000) ±2%||(300~1500) ±2%||(300~2000) ±2%||(300~3000) ±2%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~750） ±1%||（100~900） ±1%||（100~750） ±1%||（100~900） ±1%||（100~1200） ±1%||（100~1800） ±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Water (kg)||（60~150） ±1%||（60~150） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~400） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~400） ±1%||（100~600） ±1%||（100~800） ±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Additive (kg)||（5~20） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~25） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~25） ±1%||（5~30） ±1%||（5~50） ±1%|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈18||≈23||≈30||≈40||≈68||≈93||≈101|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65||≈75||≈100||≈140||≈110||≈160||≈220||≈290|
380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
AJY series mobile concrete plant
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800||1200||1600|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||2×3||2×5||3×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Powder Storage Silo (ton) (Optional)||1×50||2×50||1×100|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||3.8||4.1|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1500）±2%||（300~1500）±2%||（300~3000）±2%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300）±1%||（100~300）±1%||（250~900）±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Water (kg)||（60~150） ±1%||（60~150） ±1%||80~300）±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Additive (kg)||/||（8~20） ±1%||（8~20） ±1%|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈22||≈26|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈61||≈73||≈92|
|Power Supply||380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
Concrete Plant Selection Guide
- Production scale
Determine the production capacity of the compact concrete batching plant according to the size of the production scale and construction period.
- Construction site
Determine the type of the concrete plant according to the size of the construction site.
- Equipment technical performance
The equipment should have the characteristics of high degree of automation, high productivity, strong applicability and environmental protection.
- Reputation of the concrete plant manufacturers
Consider the reputation, experience and service of the concrete batching plant manufactures: whether they provide installation and commissioning, technical guidance and training service; whether they provide timely after-sales service.
- Consider the price-performance ratio
Choose a concrete batching plant with the right price-performance ratio.
Are you looking for a reliable compact concrete batching plant manufacturer? Contact Aimix and we can provide you with the most productive and economical concrete plant for your project. Please fill out the contact form or email your inquiry to get a free quote from us.
Composition of Compact Concrete Batch Plant
The concrete batching plant is building material manufacturing equipment consisting of the five main components: the mixing unit, the material weighing system, the material conveying system, the material storage system, the control system and other auxiliary facilities. It uses cement as the cementing material, mixes raw materials such as aggregate, sand, lime and coal slag to produce high quality concrete mix.
Compulsory concrete mixer is the mainstream used in concrete mixing plants. It can mix a variety of concrete such as fluidity, semi-dry and dry rigidity concrete, with strong mixing performance, high work efficiency, even stirring and long service life. Especially the double horizontal shaft forced concrete mixer has the best comprehensive performance.
Material weighing system
It is a key component that affects the quality of concrete and the cost of concrete production. It is mainly divided into three parts: aggregate weighing, powder weighing and liquid weighing. Generally, small concrete batching plants such as AJ-25, AJ-35 adopt the centralized weighing method, which has low cost and simple system. In medium and large concrete plants, the materials are weighed independently. All weighing is controlled by electronic scales and microcomputers, with high efficiency and high accuracy.
Material conveying system
It consists of three parts:
- Aggregate conveying: there are two ways of aggregate conveying, including hopper conveying and belt conveying. Hopper conveying is commonly found in AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50 and AJ-75 concrete batching plants, with advantages of simple structure, low cost and small footprint. While belt conveying is used in AJ-60, AJ-90, AJ-120 and AJ-180 batching plants, which offers large conveying distance, high efficiency and low failure rate.
- Powder conveying: the powder material includes cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The commonly used powder conveying method is screw conveyor, which has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and reliable performance.
- Liquid conveying: liquid mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are transported by water pumps.
Material storage system
- Aggregates are piled up in the open air.
- Powders are stored in fully enclosed steel structure silos.
- The admixture is stored in a steel structure container.
Control system is the center of the whole mixing plant, which can be designed with different functions and configurations according to the different requirements of the user and the size of the concrete plant. Aimix concrete batching plant is designed with fully automatic computer control, which can display the production process on the screen, and enable the operator to monitor in real time.
To learn more about our compact concrete batching plant, contact us today!