Brick making machine supplied by Aimix Group is a new type of brick machinery to produce solid and hollow bricks. It is conducive to ecological protection since it is designed to form burning-free bricks. ABM series is generally hydraulically powered, which provides better forming effect. It comes in a variety of sizes from small brick machine to large one to suit varied needs of clients. What’s more, a variety of coating materials and methods are available to produce bricks of a certain color or surface texture.
Different Types of Brick Making Machines for Sale
Stationary brick making equipment
This type of machine is designed to produce 5-23cm height of bricks. Pallets are required for the production of brick. The equipment is generally installed on the hard and even ground surface. The popular models supplied by our company include ABM-3S, ABM-4S, ABM-5S, ABM-6S, ABM-8S, ABM-9S, ABM-10S, ABM-12S.
Mobile bricks made machine
Mobile type bricks making machine requires a larger space than the stationary type. It is mainly used to produce large-sized blocks with more than 9cm height. Pallets are not necessarily needed for the production process. We provide a range of models for you to choose from, such as ABM-4M1, ABM-4M2, ABM-4M3, ABM-6MS, ABM-10MS and ABM-12MS.
Highlights of Aimix Brick And Block Machine
- High reliability. Our machines are made of high quality steel, as well as with imported original accessories to ensure reliable performance.
- High versatility. Different molds can be used to form bricks of varied styles and sizes, such as solid blocks, hollow blocks, honeycomb blocks and interlocking blocks.
- Easy operation. PLC automatic control system is fitted for easy control and the best operation effect.
- High efficiency. With special hydraulic loading unit, the machine can realize a large-scale and automatic production, saving a great deal of manpower and cost for users.
- Environmentally friendly. The machine produces burning-free bricks, which is conducive to environmental protection.
- Simplicity. The machine design is relatively simple, which is easy to install and maintain.
Applications of Brick Production Machine
Brick machine makes slag, sand, gravel, fly ash, cement, clay, mineral waste residue, waste coal gangue and other waste materials into high quality blocks, which are environmentally friendly and fuel-efficient. It is able to form bricks of different specifications and shapes by employing replaceable mold. The machine can be used for different purposes, such as to produce cement and concrete bricks for building construction, interlocking bricks for paving the road. It is ideal for infrastructure construction and new rural construction.
Whatever your applications, you can find the most appropriate brick and block machine at our company.
Hot-sales Brick Making Machine in Bangladesh
Over the years, we have worked with a number of outstanding Bangladesh clients and offered them unique quality products. There are a wide array of hot-sales brick machines for you to choose from:
- Small brick machine: ABM-3S, ABM-3A. The former is a sort of automatic brick making machine. The PLC control system and hydraulic system are the same as the ABM-4S. While the latter is controlled by the joystick. These machines are usually working with JQ400 (1500mm diameter) vertical mixer and 8m belt conveyor for brick production.
- Medium block machine: such as ABM-4S, ABM-5S, ABM-6S. The medium-sized brick. It is usually combined with JS500 concrete mixer, 50T-100T cement silo, JQ350 vertical mixer and 6m belt conveyor to form an efficient brick production plant.
- Large brick manufacturing machine: such as ABM-8S, ABM-9S, ABM-10S and ABM-12S. It is designed for large-scale and efficient operation. The large machine usually works alongside the JS750 twin-shaft concrete mixer, 100T (or depending on customer’s requirements) cement silo, JQ350 vertical mixer and 6m belt conveyor to form a productive bricks making machine line.
Solution for Brick Production
Brick plant comprises a number of equipment and units, including cement silo, batching machine, screw conveyor, JS series concrete mixer, belt conveyor, hydraulic brick machine, pallet feeder, brick conveyor, stacker, color material feeder, color material belt conveyor, JQ series vertical mixer, PLC control system and hydraulic station.
Ancillary equipment for brick manufacturing:
Cement silo – it can be designed with a range of capacities from 50 tons to 100 tons. You can choose from bolted type and welded type.
Screw conveyor – it transfers cement to the weighing hopper.
Batching machine – PLD series batching machine is used to batch and weigh aggregate, sand, stone and other raw materials.
Concrete mixer – JS series twin-shaft mixer is used for mixing raw materials. It can be designed with electric discharging or manual discharging of the mixture.
Vertical mixer – there are JQ350, JQ400 and JQ500 mixers for mixing coating materials.
Belt conveyor – it is used to transfer concrete mix into the brick making machine. The conveyor belt can be 6m or 8m depending on the designed capacity of your plant.
Pallet – it can be PVC pallet, bamboo pallet or fiber pallet depending on your requirements.
Stacker – it is used to stack finished bricks.
Brick making process:
- Raw material preparation: raw materials such as cement, sand, slag and stone make up the main body of brick. They are transferred into concrete mixer to produce even mixture of concrete.
- Pallet preparation: pallets will be fed into the brick machine to wrap and stack the finished bricks.
- Coating material preparation: a variety of coating materials can be used to produce brick of different colors. JQ series vertical mixer is used to produce an even coating mixture, which will then be fed into a brick machine to form colored bricks.
- Block making process: raw material and coating material are transferred into the block machine by belt conveyors for molding. And then the finished bricks are stacked and wrapped on pallets.
Brick production line specifications for your reference:
- Large: ABM-8S, ABM-10S or ABM-12S brick making machine, 100T cement silo, screw conveyor, water and cement weighing system, PLD1200 concrete batcher, JS750 concrete mixer, pallet feeder, 8m belt conveyor and stacker. If coating material is required, we provide JQ350 vertical mixer and 6m belt conveyor.
- Medium: ABM-4S, ABM-5S or ABM-6S brick equipment, 50-100t cement silo, screw conveyor, water and cement weighing system, PLD800 or PLD1200 batching machine, JS500 concrete mixer, pallet feeder (optional), 8m belt conveyor and stacker. JQ350 vertical mixer and 6m belt conveyor are available for coating system.
- Small: ABM-3A orABM-3S brick making equipment, JQ400 or JQ500 vertical mixer, 8m belt conveyor and stacker.
How to Get A Brick Making Machine Quotation From Us?
You can receive a free quotation from us by filling out the contact form, giving us a call or sending us an email to tell us your requirements in detail. Information required for quotation includes:
- The type of machine you need
- Your required production capacity
- How many sets do you need?
- Auxiliary equipment you may need
- Other requirements
You can discuss your desired brick making machine specifications with one of our experts online in case you are unsure as to which type or model is the best for the job.
Aimix group, a trusted brick making machine manufacture and supplier in China, who is not only committed to the design and supply of the machines, but also to service. We have a powerful after-sales service team comprising over 60 skilled engineers to serve your machine on site. If you have any need for after-sales service, call the after-sales service center.
For more information or the latest price for brick making machine, please feel free to get in touch with us.